In this page you can find a collection of resources for learning and teaching on the development of regenerative and sustainable systems within ourselves and in our communities.
I have been curating this list with attention to principles such as: respect, equity, diversity, and inclusion; reconciliation and decolonizing practices; accessibility; transparency; reliability; timeliness; and systemic and regenerative thinking.
Decolonizing and Indigenizing your L&T and curriculum
- Indigenous Storywork – resources
- Lessons of Our Land, an innovative Pre-K to 12 curriculum
- Sustainability Without Race?: Disrupting Whiteness at the Introductory Level, a 2021 essay by Delia Byrnes and Brittany Y. Davis
Taking action & building (individual and collective) resilience
- The Inner Development Goals, a non-profit initiative (and framework) that is fundamental in the work to reach the Sustainable Development Goals
- A Global Council for Science and the Environment proposal statement on Key Competencies in Sustainability 2023
- Lozano, R., Merrill, M. Y., Sammalisto, K., Ceulemans, K., & Lozano, F. J. (2017). Connecting competences and pedagogical approaches for sustainable development in higher education: A literature review and framework proposal. Sustainability, 9(10), 1889. (Open access)